I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award again🤗 🌞😎 I am humbled to receive this award! I pray that “THE SON-shine” flows through me! 🌞
Red, thank you so much! Your posts are always amusing and thought-provoking! If anyone hasn’t already checked his blog out, for heaven’s sake, please go over there right now! Red Rider
So here are the requirements for this Award.
– Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
– Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
– Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
– List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here are Red’s 11 questions to me:
- What question would you like to have answered? On Any Subject by Anyone. The question I would ask is, “Why?” The subject would be on EVERYTHING in life. And I would like God to answer it one Glad Morning on the OTHER SIDE….But who am I kidding? When I get over THERE, I will just be happy that the WHYS won’t matter anymore! Nothing but His love, peace and bliss! ❤️ For now, I will just ask Red, this simple question–What is your first name? Is it Rumpelstiltskin? 🤷♀️
- What brings the most joy to your life? God’s Spirit living inside my heart-always first!….Then, I would have to say, being able to laugh, through the good and the bad times. Finding humor in the small things. And of course, my grandchildren bring me a lot of that great joy! My oldest grandson was watching me test the “propellor thingy” in my dishwasher one day to make sure it wouldn’t be hitting my dishes, before turning it on. (preventing the dishes from getting clean) He looks over at me and says, “Nonna, I didn’t know you had a helicopter in your dishwasher!” 😂 Yep, it’s the little things that bring me joy!
- What was the luckiest thing to ever happen to you? Being born on Friday the 13th! It cancelled out all my bad luck! (Just kidding-I don’t believe in superstition)
- What is your deepest regret? Not having my book already written! I’m a terrible procrastinator!
- What do you do to bring joy to other’s lives? I try to speak positive words of encouragement, and try to make them laugh. Although I’m not the greatest on the second part 🤷♀️ I do try!
- How many blog followers would be enough for you? I prefer to think on the lines of them being or becoming my friends. The quantity doesn’t matter as much as the quality does of their friendship🤗 If that makes any sense at all?!
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done? I’m sure I will think of the craziest thing a week from now, but for now, all I can think of is riding in a car as a teenager with someone going 100 miles an hour trying to make curfew! Or maybe it was just the other day–riding with a friend who slipped right over the railroad tracks, as the lights started flashing and the guard rails almost crushed the vehicle! She gassed it just in time! Luckily the train wasn’t completely upon us! I think the sun had fried both our brains!!! 😂🤣😂 Yep, that being born on Friday the 13th must have done it for me!!! 🤪
- What is your favorite food? Mexican, Chinese, seafood, steak, pizza, catfish, chili, salad, soul food–food in general!
- To describe yourself with one word, what would it be? That is hard to answer…loving?
- What is your favorite smell? Flowers. But also, my mother’s perfume. 😢
- Where does the smell from question 10 take you in your mind or memory? My Mom’s roses, wisteria, and gardenia in our yard growing up…and watching my mom getting ready to go to town, spraying cologne on her wrists, and me asking if I could have some.
My Nominations are:
These questions are so good, I think I will keep them for my nominees to answer! 😄