Debbie at Bee Tree Gathering has nominated me for this award. Coming from my dear friend, this is deeply honoring for me! She will never know how much her friendship has meant these past 10 years!
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Thank you Debbie for nominating me for the “Barnabas Award.” I read your writings on EA and use to think, Wow! I sure would love to write articles like her! But I lacked the motivation and didn’t believe in myself very much. Somehow you encouraged me to try blogging.
Observing all that you have went through since I have known you, you are a very strong, loyal, inspirational, talented, kind, wise, great writer and a true friend who loves God and everyone she comes in contact with. You are a modern day BARNABUS!!!! A poster child!!!
5 Things About Renee:
1. I’m just ME. And I always root for the underdog!
2. I find and see beauty and humor in the strangest places and things–which leads me to the next fact about myself…
3. I’m eccentric–as if you haven’t guessed already! 😂🤣🤓🧐🤪
4. I’m a homebody–an introvert–the older I’ve gotten, the worse I am about not wanting to get out much in everyday life. Although I would love to travel and to see more of the world if I had the money! That doesn’t make much sense now does it? 😜
5. I would love to take professional art lessons to hone my once “❤️” for drawing and also learn to paint. 🙂😌
Nina Growing Up Sideways
Steve Steve’s Country
Amy A New Life
Dawn Drawing Close To Christ
Purple Rose Confessions and Thoughts of a Reluctant Preacher’s Daughter
Deandra Precious One
Lorraine Blind Wilderness
Wm Harmony Books
Wendi Simply Chronically Ill
Brenda Becoming His Tapestry
Vivian God’s Whispers of Truth
Lilly White Lilly
DID YOU NOTICE HOW WELL I STUCK TO THE RULES? I only picked 5…….ish😄🌻 I think I did quite well?👏😂🌻🤷♀️😜
But as with all my nominations, I always wish I could totally link everyone’s post. But that would take a lifetime! I do nominate all my blogger friends! Each of you are very welcome to take up this award and are very special! 🙂 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Questions from Debbie for me:
1. What would you do if faced with betrayal from a loved one? As I’ve been there many times before, I pray through it. It’s the only thing that will get you through the hurt. And forgive. Pray till you can let it go and get to a place where you can talk to the person and ask forgiveness for your part, if any in the situation. Even if you were not at fault, it’s better for one person to say sorry than a lifetime of not speaking and regret. God knows all, let Him work on that loved one!
2. Have you ever read Frank Perritte? I bought one of his book’s called Hangman’s Curse for my oldest daughter when she was a teenager. We read it together. I always read books with both my girls at bedtime and before prayer.
3. Do you believe in spiritual warfare? Yes. God’s Word talks about this through scripture.
4. What inspires you to write? Little things, big things. Places, smells, feelings! God’s world, pretty much!
5. What place have you visited that inspired you to write about that location and encouraged? One of the homes I grew up at. The happy times there.
🌻This award is meant to encourage those who receive it. While there is no obligation to respond and to nominate others, it is a great way to appreciate those who bring hope and inspiration through their writing.🌻
My Questions for My Nominees:
1. Why is the sky blue?
2. Do you like to iron clothes?
3. What makes a duck quack?
4. What makes you happy?
4. What legacy do you want to leave behind?
5. What is your favorite artistic form of expression?