I was nominated the Liebster Award by Joshua Swanson. Thank you so much for thinking of me😄😄😁 What a blessing! ✌️
😎 Your answers were awesome and funny, especially about the centipede and chair!
Please everyone stop in and check out his interesting blog here
- Say “Thank you!” to the blogger who nominated you and post a link to the nominator’s website.
- Answer the questions on your own award post.
- Nominate five lucky bloggers and notify them.
- Make up some more questions and ask them to your five nominees.
- What’s your favorite flower? (You can choose more than one answer!) My answer would be a rainbow of different kinds! I love roses, but I also love wildflowers a whole lot! Sunflowers are right up there, gardenia, I just can’t choose one! I love the smells associated with their beauty 🌻
- What are your hobbies? Writing, reading, singing, listening to music, enjoying nature on my porch, (yes that’s a hobby lol), beach, and more…
- What is your favorite song? (Y.C.C.M.T.O.A.!) I have way too many to list! Anything by Lauren Daigle and many others which touch my ❤️.
- What is your dream for the future? To be brave enough to finish my book. To change the world into a happier place. (a girl can dream can’t she?)
- If you have to keep only one thing, what would it be? My Bible, but I just can’t stop there! My pictures-also. From a spiritual-point of view-my integrity.
Joshua, thank you so much for the opportunity to get to know you and the other nominees a little better! It was fun!
MY NOMINEES ARE:
I don’t really know who has had a blog under a year….So if you are reading this, please accept this nomination from me!
1- Share something silly with us: It can be a memory, a pic, joke or whatever!
2-When you were way younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3-What is your favorite sound/and or happy place?
4-Eating in or dining out-which do you prefer?
5-What advice would you give a new blogger?