I’ve been nominated for The Blogger Recognition Award by Josh at Josh’s Blog and Steve at Steve’s Country. Thank you guys so much for thinking of me and nominating me for this award!!! They each had different pics for theirs, so I’m including them both. 🥳 Everyone please visit and follow both of these Awesomely Awesome Blogs!!!…..And did I mention just how awesome these awesome blogs are?😆 🙂
The Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
3. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
4. Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How My Blog Started…
I know you guys have heard this one before, so I will try to keep it brief. My beautiful friend, Debbie, at Bee Tree Gathering had just started her own blog, so she convinced me that I should do one. I really doubted myself, was scared to step out of my comfort zone, wondering what in the world I could write about… But she didn’t give up on me. So here I am! She’s my biggest inspiration! 🥰
I get 4 tips. Two for Josh’s nomination and 2 for Steve’s 🤫🤭🙊…
1. Be who God made you to be, and JUST HAVE FUN!!!
2. Write from your heart. 💜Check your spam.
3. Use different creative things to share on your post. Photos, videos, music, scriptures, hobbies, artwork, etc. ✌️
4. Try to write a little each day. But please take breaks, as needed. Don’t let it become a chore that is dreaded. 📚
I nominate the following:
The Blogger Recognition Award is an award given in recognition of all the hard work that goes into creating a blog. It is a way for bloggers to support, motivate and promote other bloggers who have clearly put in huge amounts of time and effort, and produced valuable content.
Bloggers are very talented people – they work hard, they promote, market, advertise, and run a busy site.
They organise all kinds of activities, they encourage, motivate, interact, engage and are community orientated. It matters not if they are shy and reticent or loud and personable – each actively progressive blogger is the same – they all work hard and passionately with their blogs, they put the hours in to deliver to their audience each day a welcoming location to read, absorb, learn and have fun.
To escape the hustle bustles of city life, or the begrudgeries of boredom – they entice readers to peruse their pages to look for entertainment.
That is what the BRA celebrates.
• Write a post displaying your award.
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
• Tell the story of how your blog started.
• Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
• Nominate other bloggers for the award.
• Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.