THE WHOSOEVER TAG
Hello everyone on this beautiful Autumn day! Charity has created a Christian tag for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged. All you have to do is answer the questions and share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like). I hope you enjoy this one!
The Whosoever Tag
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
- How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?Around 8 years old. I received the Holy Ghost when I was 19.
2. How many times have you been baptized? Once
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most? I know the Bible says that Phillip was caught away and found in Azotus after baptizing the eunuch, but what actually happened? Did he disappear and then suddenly appear in the other place? 🤔 I love mysteries!
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven? Will we be the same age we died up there for eternity?
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates? My mother, but hoping my whole family will be there to meet me, also my high school friend who died with cancer.
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold? Because scriptures say they are.
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus? Why we also had to pay the price for Adam and Eve’s sin. 🤔
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet? David and Jesus’ mother, Mary.
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth? Sorrow, pain, being tired.
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received? To keep the faith.
I am nominating whosoever will! I love all your posts, so I won’t pick any at this point! 💜
Please share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).