Salutations my fellow blogger friends! I was chosen for this award this time by Vickie from Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner found at https://vicklea.com/
Please check out her awesome blog!
Thank you Vickie for thinking of me! Your support and consideration is very much appreciated!🤗
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition that they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. -Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominee any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things about Renee:
-I’m a chocoholic! Turtles candy are my favorite, but I will take Rocky Road or any flavor of chocolate ice cream any day of the week!
-I can whistle a tune or a song.
-I’m a good listener.
Here are a few of my favorite posts:
I’m choosing these bloggers to receive this award. Please do not feel that you have to participate, but please know that I chose you because I appreciate your blog and the effort you put into it.
Vickie’s questions for me:
1. What is one piece of advice that you would tell a teen today?
Don’t follow the crowd, be your own kind of wonderful, and don’t let anyone pressure you into doing something you don’t need/want to do!
2. Name one place in the world that you would like to visit before you die and tell why.
Ireland. My ancestors on my paternal grandmother’s side were from Ireland. Would love to step on the earth that they stepped into!
3. What is the funniest/strangest thing that has ever happened to you? Well, I’m sure this is not the FUNNIEST/STRANGEST thing that has ever happened to me, but it’s the only thing I could think of at the moment…while sitting in the ICU waiting room in our little town, talking with my cousin who was facing me and my father sitting beside me, and a few other family members, I happened to look up to see a black guy running down the hall towards us, naked as a jay bird!!! It wasn’t funny at the time, but he was heading straight for my dad who was sitting right next to the exit door. My cousin who saw the look of horror on our faces, who had formerly been a prison guard, jumped up and shoved the guy down the other hall away from us. The naked jay bird had been a prisoner in the psych ward who had asked to use the bathroom. As soon the handcuffs were removed, he knocked the poor guy out! We could hear the gasps of surprise as he passed the outpatient waiting room onlookers! Then, in a little while, the poor, winded elderly guard was jogging VERY slowly down the hall, after the prisoner! The funny thing about it all, was I was so concerned with the man hurting my dad that I didn’t even notice his naked parts!!! We laughed about that for days after…you would have just had to have been there! 😱😂🙈
4. If you could be an animal, which one would you choose to be and why? An eagle. So I could mount up with eagle wings, of course…
5. What is the evidence in your life that you could present to a stranger to show them that Jesus is your Lord and Savior? the love in my heart. The Bible says By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Here are the 5 questions for my nominees:
1. Have you ever been sky diving, scuba diving, or anything adventurous or dangerous?
2. What is one thing that you do everyday without fail?
3. Name one thing your child has done or said that was funny or upsetting.
4. What is the worse/or funniest prank you have ever pulled?
5. What is the worst thing, besides using the bathroom inside your house, that one of your pets has ever done or the funniest thing?
Thank you for reading and following my blogs! Please know that you ALL are very special in your own unique way! God Bless!