Top of the morning to you fellow Bloggers!!! 🤗❤️ Lydia has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! You should check out her encouraging blog at https://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com/2019/04/23/sunshine-blogger-award/
Lydia, I’m so thankful for your “sunny” and flowery disposition, and for thinking kindly of nominating me!☀️ You are a sweetheart! I ❤️ the 🌻 and 🌞 logo! 🤗
Here are the rules:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
11 Questions to the nominees:
1. Are you the type of person that has to check email during vacation? No. I’m not an email sort of gal. Now, checking texts is a different story! 😬
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? With the book I’m working on finished and at least working on another one! 🤞🙏
3. What is your biggest weakness? Worrying about what others think of me. I’m trying so hard to work on that!
4. What is your best talent? Just simply LOVING people for who they are on the inside, in spite of their weaknesses, faults and failures. 🤗 We all have them!
5. Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable? I would have to say vegetable. I just can’t see it as a fruit. 🤷♀️
6. Who inspires you the most? EVERY ONE of you on this blog! I wish I had done this years ago!🙌
7. Are you super talkative? No, not in person. But yes on social media! And I do better one-on-one in person.
8. What is the yummiest desert you’ve ever eaten? I can’t think of anything but my Aunt Ruthie’s chocolate cake right now! The secret ingredient is mayonnaise! You can’t taste it, but it makes the cake oh so moist!It’s to die for! 😋
9. Do you enjoy exercising? No! But I do it just enough to get by lol. If you see me running, please note that you should start running, too, without any questions!!! 😂 Because something is after us! 😂🤣😂
10. What book do you recommend everybody to read? First and foremost, the Bible, without question! I’m a fan of Karen Kingsbury, Brandilyn Collins or any other Mystery. Just enjoy reading! 🤓 (I’m preaching to myself also! Will explain another time 🤐)
11. What motivates you? Scripture and the kindness and realness of others.
I now the nominate the following:
Just answer Lydia’s questions also. They are good. 🤗😎🌻