It’s been so long since I was even able to do an award. I haven’t forgotten those who have blessed me with them….I’m truly thankful…I think I’m going to have to do them in reverse though at this point. So, starting with the most recent one……and working my way backwards….
Stu, wow…..This was so humbling to receive an award like this! I am deeply honored! Thanks for thinking of me! Your blog has blessed so many, including myself. Carry on the good work God has started in you brother! Thanks again!
Please give him a visit! 😄 Something to Stu Over
The creator of this award, Parneet SSachdev, states, “this is a registered award of excellence for blogs that through it’s writing, presentation and objectives, fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.”
I’m with Stu on this one……What?!?😮 😲
Here are the guidelines:
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her.
- The recipient should post a photo of the award on her blog in a post.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award (minimum five).
- Following questions to be answered (You can change the questions as per your wish)
Here are the questions:
1. During these difficult times, what are you doing to draw near to GOD?
When everyone else is asleep, at bedtime or after 3 a.m., after hubby has left for work, I’ve been listening to sermons and motivational speaking on Podcasts. I’m still praying and reading His Word as usual, but honestly haven’t had much time for tv and very little for Facebook. We have a very busy Little Man underfoot during the day…😆
2. How have you extended GOD’S mercy to someone recently?
I chose to let go of something that happened a couple weeks ago. None are perfect- and that includes me. We all have faults and need to show the same kind of mercy that God has shown us. Choosing to let go is hard sometimes, but brings much needed peace.
3. What does your heart beat for right now during this uncertain time?
My answer is the same as Stu’s on this one: For the world to become color blind in reference to people and to love one another. Also, to become more thirsty for God.
4. How have you been blessed by your own followers?
There have been days I needed a word of encouragement and there was just the right post, with exactly what I needed to hear or a sweet comment that made me cry! People have really blown me away with their love and prayers here! 😊
5. Out of the many many comments you have received from your followers, is there one in particular that you have cherished?
I will cherish EVERY “one” of them!!! There have been so many that have made my day and made me cry, smile and laugh! And touched me deeply! My heart is full! 💜
I really don’t like choosing just a few, but I will, because of the rules…. every one of you I think are awesome! I hope you know that!
My questions?!? Let’s go with Maxine’s! I really liked them.