THE THIRTEENTH DISCIPLE TAG
Purple Rose has tagged me in this awesome tag! This is truly a remarkable idea! 💜 Thank you friend!
“I have always said that if I were alive when Jesus walked the earth, I would be His thirteenth disciple. I thought it would be fun to create a tag based on that idea.” ~ Purple Rose
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you and include a link to their post
- Link the original post (The Thirteenth Disciple Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 13 questions asked by Purple Rose
- Tag as many people as you like
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the 13 questions:
1. Which disciple is your favorite? Peter
2. How often do you pray The Lord’s Prayer? Well, not every day. But I do quote it from heart, time to time in prayer.
3. How often do you take communion? Once a year around Easter.
4. Do you listen to sermons during the week? Yes! Worship and the Word is so important to me!
5. If Jesus asked you to have your own small group of 4, which 3 disciples or Bible Characters would you choose to be in your weekly prayer group? David, Esther, Mary, (mother of Jesus) and Mary. (Martha sister)
6. Why did you choose those 3? David was a man after God’s own ❤️. Esther was so brave! She rose up “for such a time as this!” Jesus’ mother had to have been the most special, most humble and strongest person ever to have been chosen of God to carry the Messiah! And she was also brave to accept the call, even though it meant she would be mistreated and misunderstood. And the other Mary was more concerned about sitting at Jesus’ feet than serving.
7. What Bible characters do you relate to or understand the most? David. He messed up so many times, but was still a man after God’s own heart. When I fail God, I try to be quick to repent, like he was. And Mary. I’m not much for the socializing and serving part, I would rather be at Jesus’ feet.
8. Which disciple would you argue with the most? Judas
9. Which disciple would you get along with the best? Peter
10. If you were in the painting of the Last Supper, where would you be sitting? On a stool by Jesus with my head on His shoulder.
11. Peter carried a sword and cut off a soldier’s ear in an attempt to protect Jesus. If you were there that night, what would your reaction have been to the soldiers coming to arrest Jesus? I would have lost it and protected Him like a Moma Bear!
12. We all need a Simon Peter in our life, someone who carries a “sword” and will fight for you. Who is/was your Simon Peter? My baby brother and my friends.
13. Similar to Jesus, we all have a Judas in our lives who helps us fulfill our destiny or find our purpose. Can you look back and appreciate their role in your life despite the harm they did or the hurt they caused? Yes
I am tagging:
PLEASE do not feel obligated to participate. This is just my way of getting Christian bloggers to interact with each other and discover new Christian bloggers. ❤
Anyone who would love to participate in this is very welcome! In fact, encouraged! 💜